The list contains top nineteen (19) Ghanaian rappers and singers and based on their performance, brand and popularity, they are linked to these foreign clubs.
See below where your favourite Ghanaian artiste belongs and tell us if you are happy or not.
1. Sarkodie – Barcelona: because he invests and buys big, he’s consistently on top.
2. Obrafuor – Real Madrid: Obrafuor has been awesome ever since and despite the influx of crazy and talented young musicians, he is still a boss in the industry.
3. Pappy Kojo – Arsenal FC: Because he’s so close to making it, yet he acts childish sometimes.
4. Asem – Manchester United: Just like Man-U was always hitting it hard and the best till he changed management.
5. Flowking Stone – West Ham: He is very good and talented but never really gets the recognition he deserves.
6. Dadie Opanka – West Brom: Known but hugely irrelevant.
7. EL – Athletico Madrid: EL came from nothing to try and upset the big boys.
8. D Cryme – QPR: Gets relegated, bounces back, and gets relegated again.
9. D Black – Manchester City: Although he made it because of the money, he has been hugely inconsistent.
10. Akoo Nana – Sassuolo: That’s right, so irrelevant, 99.9% irrelevant!
11. Stonebwoy – Dortmund: Came from nowhere, is very good and is loved by many.
12. Tinny – Valencia: Your time at the top is over. Just stop making music.
13. Okyeame Kwame – Chelsea: Made it, then started singing/playing rubbish.
14. Edem – Liverpool: Very consistent and doing fine but still underrated.
15. Shatta Wale – Tottenham: Knows how to sing/ragga/play. Very relevant and talented but the noise is too much. Respect!
16. Bisa Kdei – Leicester City: Came from nothing and hugely making it.
17. Dee Moneey – Monaco: Very useless, upon all the money!
18. Ofori Amponsah – AC Milan: His era of dominance is over.
19. Kofi Kinata – Watford: He’s making a promising start so far.